Lima not only stands out for its unbeatable gastronomic options. Nightlife in Lima is one of the widest and most vibrant in South America …
Here we indicate the main places of “jarana” and good vibes so you can enjoy the best of the capital of Peru:
- Gótica. One of the clubs of reference for the quality of their music. Its unbeatable location, on the Miraflores boardwalk, makes this place one of the classics of the nightlife in Lima (Larcomar Shopping Center, Miraflores).
- Bizarro. If you are one of those who prefer electronic music, this is the ideal place in the nightlife in Lima. Although not only this type of music is present in this club, in one of its rooms you can enjoy cumbia, salsa, reggae, … (Francisco de Paula Camino 220, Miraflores).
- Bazar. Relatively new, it has become one of the most fashionable places. Its variety of drinks, good music and great atmosphere make it worthy of this recognition (Francisco de Paula Camino 231, Miraflores).
- Sukha. This restobar has a great Buddha inside that gives it a very special atmosphere. Although it is not a nightclub being strict, you will find many dancing due to the good vibes it generates (Calle 2 de Mayo 694, Miraflores).
- La Destilería. If you want to enjoy nice snacks and drinks, while you watch live performances, this is the right restobar for you (Francisco de Paula Camino 330, Miraflores).
- Mute. Disco that in a short time has been placed as one of the references. Bar with terrace and disco with boxes for its customers make this place one of the most valued options of the nightlife in Lima (Caminos del Inca Shopping Center, Jirón Monterrey 170, Chacarilla).
- Mía Club. Located in the same shopping center as Mute, Mía Club is another of the new musical references in the nightlife. Good music, great atmosphere and great vibes in this place (Caminos del Inca Shopping Center, Jirón Monterrey 170, Chacarilla).
- Ayahuasca. Mansion that houses many rooms decorated with an innovative Andean style. Variety of drinks and the best atmosphere in the bohemian area of Barranco. Do not arrive too late, better booking, as it is always very crowded (Av. San Martin 130, Barranco).
- Sargento Pimienta. Reference club for rock in Lima. His 42 years of life guarantee this mythical room. Here, you can find various local musicians that expose their creations to the public, achieving an incredible atmosphere (Av. Francisco Bolognesi 757, Barranco).
- El Dragón. Bar where there is a great diffusion of urban culture in all its manifestations. Good music, concerts and much more in a different offer of the nightlife in Lima (Nicolás de Piérola 168, Barranco).
So you know, if you are going to travel to Lima, take the opportunity to enjoy its cuisine and history by day and at night spend incredible moments in any of the nightlife in Lima.
Do not hesitate, configure your travel now and come to tour Peru, the best tourist destination in South America.
If you liked the post, support us with a like!
Kiss and hugs.